Friday, November 07, 2008

Legacy 7 with Geoff

Wow! Legacy 7 by Geoff Rasmussen. I have enjoyed using Legacy since January 2005. Today I have the opportunity to learn more about the program from the main man.

Chronology tab--how did I miss this one? I love timelines and find it so helpful to create them for research. Now they can be created from my database. Yahoo!

Source Writer--this is a winner. Templates to help write correct and consistent source documentations. Awesome!

To Do List--this could be used as a research log. I'll have to try it out to see how it works for me.

Research Guidance--here's a checklist to make sure all of the major research sources have been checked out. I've fiddled with this some. I need to see what more I can do with this.

Reports, Charting, Birthday Reminders...all good tools that I'm looking forward to customizing for my use.

Thanks, Geoff!

No comments: