Sunday, February 15, 2009

Contact Information on the Internet

This weekend I got a phone call from a great friend, who had actually found my websites and was trying to find an e-mail address for me. Considering the fact that I have many e-mail addresses (that's what happens when ISPs change over and over and you've been around on the Internet for a long time....) I would have thought one of those addresses would be somewhere on my webpages, but no, I was too careful to avoid those people and software that troll for e-mail addresses, so I think I need to fix that. First, I'll make sure that I have my e-mail in my blogger profile. It wasn't long ago that a distant relative posted on this blog about a connection and I still haven't been able to find her. She doesn't have her e-mail in her profile either. Hopefully we'll find one another on a forum somewhere, soon. So, in case you are attempting to contact me, here it is: annriding at gmail dot com. (that format at least fools the software spiders...)

No comments: